Prof (Dr) Kaushik Saha - Best Diabetologist in Kolkata
MD, DCH, MRCP(Glasgow),FRCP(Glasgow), Diploma in Endocrinology (UK, South Wales) is Director and Chief Endocrinologist cum Diabetologist at ADEA Diabetes Centre and also Professor at KPC Medical College, Kolkata.
ADEA diabetic centre is one of the best clinics for treating patients of different medical needs especially endocrinologists and diabetes along with the dietician educators and provides best endocrinologist in Kolkata. Under the expert guidance of the best diabetes doctor in Kolkata, Dr. Kaushik Saha. He is the best diabetologist in Kolkata.
Best Diabetes Doctor and Endocrinologist in Kolkata Prof (Dr) Kaushik Saha
His work focuses on innovative models of diabetes care to improve to enhance diabetes outcomes and patients’ experiences. To improve quality, he has traversed many arenas including better patient communication tools, creating the broad scale diabetes registry, designing and implementing a care management training program.
Get Best Diabetologist in Kolkata
He guides the patient and encourages them to recover within a short period. He rightly educates the patient on how to handle diabetes in everyday life and bring back on the right track.
Explore the website of ADEA to know more about our programs and details about various treatments available for our patients.
Dr. Saha is dedicated to providing the best quality possible to diabetes patients while exceeding the highest national clinical quality measures. Through these innovative care delivery models he and ADEA Diabetes Centre are committed to providing solutions to the people living with Diabetes and ultimately to improve the lives of those with diabetes.
1. Educational Qualifications:
a) MBBS from R. G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
b) DCH (Diploma in Child Health) R. G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
c) MD (General Medicine), Calcutta National Medical College, Kolkata.
d) Diploma in Endocrinology from south wales, UK
e) Fellowship certificate in Diabetology from Diabetic Research Centre, Chennai.
f) MRCP from Glasgow, PID NO 143628
g) FRCP from Glasgow
2. Teaching Experience:
A. Current Teaching Experience:
Professor in K P C Medical College, Jadavpur, Kolkata.
B. Past Teaching Experience:
a) Registrar cum Clinical Tutor in Calcutta National Medical College
b) Assistant Professor in Calcutta National Medical College
c) Associate Professor in Malda Medical College
d) Associate Professor of Medicine in JIMS Medical College, Budge Budge
C. Teaching Experiences all together:
a) For last 11 years, associated with academic discussion with chairing enormous departmental CME which are the essential requirements for MD post graduate trainee in different Medical Colleges.
b) Every year selected as Guide and teacher of atleast one MD Post Graduate trainee for thesis submission.
c) Selected as Final MBBS examiner several times by University for Medicine including this year.
d) Everyday associated with undergraduate MBBS and Post graduate MD teaching in KPC Medical College, Kolkata, India.
e) Speaker and chairperson in numerous CMEs of Local, Regional and National Conferences for several years.
D. Work Experience in Non-Teaching Institutions:
a) Senior Consultant Endocrinologist and Physician in ILS Hospial, DumDum, Kolkata, India for past last 6 years.
b) Director and chief Endocrinologist of ADEA Diabetes Centre, Kolkata, India.
c) Founder member and owner of ADEA Diabetes Centre, Kolkata, India.
d) Senior Visiting Consultant in Apollo Clinic, Kolkata, India.
e) Visiting consultant in OHIO Hospital, Kolkata, India.
Dr. Kaushik Saha is the best diabetologist in Kolkata who is quite caring and concerned about his patient. The team of expert medical disciplinary work under him for the treatment of the patients with ultimate care.
Why Choose Dr. Kaushik Saha as the Best Diabetologist and Endocrinologist in Kolkata
a) ADEA diabetes clinic is a one-stop clinic where you can get every kind of treatment for diabetes.
b) Also, you can get the eye screening test done for diabetes patients.
c) Get assistance for cardiology, nephrology, and neurology, foot care, obesity.
Be on the right way of leading life with diabetes with Dr. Kaushik Saha and his team.
You can call us to consult with the diabetes educator or fix an appointment for the teleconsultation too.
3. Member of Professional Associations :
a) Member of The American Diabetes Association, Membership no 548249366.
b) Member of Endocrine Society of USA, Membership no 432494.
c) Member of European Society of Cardiology (ESC), Membership no 535067.
d) Life Member of Association of Physicians of India (API), Membership no L-14066.
e) Member of American College of Cardiology (ACC), Membership no. 3142954.
f) Member of RSSDI.
g) Life Member of Indian Medical Association.
h) Members of various other local medical associations
4. Clinical Trial :
Part of Various clinical trial/PMS including the following:
a) LIPIMAP - Lipid and risk markers in Indian Population study,
b) TREAT INDIA – Teneligliptin retrospective efficacy analysis in T2DM in India.
5. Research Publications :
1) Dipa Saha, Kaushik Saha, P. K. Dasgupta: Vibration sense impairment in Diabetes Mellitus. Indian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology. 2011; vol 55 Number 4: P 381.
2) Saha Kaushik, Saha Dipa, Sarkar S, Ranjit P, Mondal RRS, Thiyagrajan G: Is metabolic syndrome common in cerebrovascular accident cases? Indian J of Research and Reports in Medical Sciences Oct- Dec 2012; Vol-2, Issue 4 : P 6 – 9
3) Saha Kaushik, Saha Dipa, Mondal RRS, Ranjit P, Sarkar S Thiyagrajan G: Cerebral Infarct with septicaemia: An unusual presentation of snake bite. Indian J of Research and Reports in Medical Sciences. 2013; Vol-3, No. 1 : P 43 – 45
4) Kaushik Saha, Dipa saha, Mainak Malhotra, Kanai Lal Karmakar, Prof Subir Kumar Banerjee. A rare case of Progessive Myoclonus Epilepsy [PME] of Lafora type. Indian Medical Journal, June 2009, Volume - 103, No. 6, Page – 206 to 208.
5) Satyabrata Pulai, Sukdeb Das, K.M. Das, Kaushik Saha, Ananta Kumar Datta, Dipa Saha, Debabrata Pulai. Thrombocytopenia in Hospitalized Malaria Patients. Indian Medical Journal, July 2009, Volume - 103, No. 7, Page – 231 to 233.
6) Kaushik Saha, Dipa saha, Mainak Malhotra, Kanai Lal Karmakar, Prof Subir Kumar Banerjee. Multiple Myeloma – Associated Amyloidosis of Liver Manifesting as Fulminant Hepatic Failure. Indian Medical Journal, July 2009, Volume - 103, No. 7, Page – 245 to 246.
7) Satyabrata Pulai, Sukdeb Das, K.M. Das, Kaushik Saha, Ananta Kumar Datta, Dipa Saha, Debabrata Pulai. Anaemia in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Primary Report. Indian Medical Journal, July 2009, Volume - 103, No. 7, Page – 239 to 242.
8) Kaushik Saha, Dipa Saha, Parinita Ranjit, Sujoy Sarkar, Rabi Ranjan Sow Mondal, Thiyagrajan G. Mid aortic dysplastic syndrome as a rare cause of hypertension in young. International Journal of Case Reports and Images (IJCRI) (Oct 2013) Vol 4; Number 10 : P 563-566.
9) Dipa Saha, Kaushik Saha. Comparison of Vibratory Quantitative Sensory Testing and Nerve Conduction Studies in Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Patients. International Organization of Scientific Research, IOSR- JDMS Journals vol 13, Issue 1 version IV, Jan 2014 :P 10 – 13.
10) M K Roy, D Bandyopadhyay, Kaushik Saha, P Ranjit, G Thiyagarajan ,R R Sow Mondal, S Naskar, S Patra. Hemophagocytosis in Dengue. Assam Journal of Internal Medicine Jan 2013, Volume – 3 Issue 1, Page – 27 to 29.
11) Dipa Saha, Kaushik Saha. Prevalence of colour vision deficiency (CVD) in Medical students in Kolkata, West Bengal. International Organization of Scientific Research, IOSR- JDMS Journals vol 15, Issue 9 version XII, Sept 2016: P 01 – 03.
12) Dipa Saha, Kaushik Saha, Malay Kr Das. Effect of aerobic exercises, specially walking on BMI and different parameters of Diabetic control. INDIAN JOURNAL OF APPLIED RESEARCH, Volume - 7 | Issue - 2 | February - 2017 | ISSN - 2249-555X | P – 165-16.